Wednesday, April 6, 2011

t-14 days

Well, got the bike out to the shop and back in one afternoon, Joe Benoit the Service Director at Whitts HD came through in flying colors and delivered as promised. Actually better than promised. Said the bike is in prime condition for the trip. So, now to reload everything on the bike for a couple of hours riding and highway speeds to be certain that everything loads and tie downs operate as expected. Then all there is left to do is wait until Wednesday the 20th to head out. I am so ready for this vacation/trip/adventure. I can hardly wait now. Sounds like Ryder2 is excited as well.

I can't help but wonder about how this type of trip would go if there were a couple more ryders making the journey. I am sure that it would increase the odds that something would go south and likely take longer to get everything together and make the most of the daylight for riding but still could be fun with a large group on this type of ride. I'll have to try it some day. (If I ever get to do something like this again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment