Monday, April 4, 2011

t-15 days

Well, it is sunny and in the 70's today but back to the 50's tomorrow. Should have ridden the bike into work like the other 4 bike riders did this morning, but the weather reports said rain possible in the afternoon and figured this would be the day they got it right for a change. Wish I had a job that I could be wrong 50%++ of the time and still get to keep my job and get paid for being wrong. Two weeks and I will be hitting the road. Time to get my bike in for the pre-ride service and check up. I will have to do that regardless of the weather this week or early next. Good thing the Service Director at Whitt's HD said he'd make sure I was done before I had to go. Good people there. Not much else to write about today but wanted to keep in practice so that I will stay in the habit of posting while on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment